Settle in for a long soak with one of our fizzy, explode-y bath bombs!
Our bath cubes are packed with good-for-you salt and relaxing scents. All you have to do is get your beautiful naked body into a tub of perfectly-hot-but-not-too-hot water. Don't forget your bath toys/snacks/drinks!
When you're comfortable, drop the f-bomb. The fizz-bomb, that is. Then lay back and let the gazillions* of tiny, salty, smell bubbles transport you.
What sounds good? Treat yourself! It's tub time.
- The Bomb Squad: Try them "all" with this one and a half pound set! The collection includes one of each of our six most popular 4 oz bombs (Leave Me Alone Time, Baby Moose Toots, Mermaid Nipples, Lumberjack Fantasy, Orangegasm, and Socially Distant). Packed with love into a custom box, this set makes the perfect gift for any bath lover.
- *NEW* Bath Bobbers: These are a little smaller than a Mega bomb, but cuter than anything you've ever seen. Capturing the smell of a rainy day (often the best time for fishing), this fresh new bomb includes orange, eucalyptus, and cedarwood essential oils.
- Leave Me Alone Time (white lily & aloe)
- Baby Moose Toots (bergamot & honey)
- Mermaid Nipples (lily of the valley, jasmine, musk)
- Lumberjack Fantasy (spruce-y woods)
- Orangegasm (orange & vanilla creme)
- Socially Distant (black cherry with activated charcoal)
- Let's Get Fizzical. This one goes out to you, people who had to cancel travel plans. Consider this your Expensive Alaskan Vacation. (coconut, mango, pineapple, and papaya)
Want to see one in action? Check out this video of one of our bath bombs doing its thing, really well.
*We haven't had a chance to count the bubbles yet, so this is an approximation.
Want to ship directly to your bestie, favorite aunt, and yourself? Great idea! Please place separate orders and use the recipient's address for shipping.
the good stuff: baking soda, epsom salt, citric acid, Spit Salt (sea salt), Alaskan spring water, avocado oil, fragrance oils, essential oils, mica
Socially Distant includes activated charcoal and polysorbate 80 (a natural vegetable-sourced emulsifier that creates solubility between water-based and oil-based ingredients).